Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just call me Bob.

At least that's what this little guy calls me. He's only said the mmmm part of mama a few times, so I'm mostly Bob. He's tried to get my attention several times saying Bob, and it just didn't register, but now I know. I'm cool with Bob, it's better than a lot of names. lol.
DO-YOU-KNOW-WHAT-TODAY-IS? It's our anniversary, our anniversareeee!
Today is our 8 year anniversary, which makes me feel old. sigh. OH WELL! So to celebrate I got this new friend. Isn't she purty? Now I can zoom in on the kids and not have to be right in their faces! whoo hoo! Preston and I are going out on Saturday, I think, at least I hope. Not sure where yet, but we'll figure it out.

6 comments:

Heidi Meadows said...

Happy Anniversary, Bob!!!

Heather said...

That's the lens I was going to buy until I OH SO GENEROUSLY spent my lens money on Shane's ACC Tournment tickets. I'm such a great wife, eh? :)

You better watch out--if that lens is missing, you'll know where to find it. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary! WOW! How many is it now????? ...Emma is going to be 7 so it must be 8. Well done.

Lisa Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Hillary said...

Sweet lens!!!

Emily said...

I'm not familiar with Nikons but any lens makes me drool. Do tell me more about it so I can live vicariously through you.