Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scratch that...

spoke too early. I just KNEW I should've knocked on wood after that post. Emma came home from school yesterday complaining that her side/ribs ached when she took breaths. She didn't sleep well because of the pain. She was still hurting today, so I took her in and she has a slight haze on the xray, and her white blood cell count is elevated. It could be early stages of pneumonia, but not necessarily, so we are taking care of it, again. sigh.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry that you've had so many bugs in your house! forgive me if we don't come and visit and share our condolences! :)

~April~ said...

Big Hugs!!

Hillary said...

Can't you catch a stinking break? My goodness! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry!

Emily said...

Yikes, how is she feeling today?

Btw I see the pics of Preston falling now, I have no idea how I missed that before. I've been wondering how to do that moving picture thing, how do you do it?

Heidi Meadows said...

All the kids here are sick too. I had the flu on Christmas, but since then all I have had is some sinus congestion... knock on wood! I hope everyone feels better soon!

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Hope Emma's okay. Take care & try to get healthy again!