
Grandpa Larry just came for a two week visit with us. It was fun, but unfortunately, Grandpa got sick a couple days in. The kids didn't get to spend as much time telling stories as they normally do, but they did get a few sessions in:) Next time, we hope he feels better! Grandpa brought the kids
TRI-BOT the robot. He's a really funny, silly little machine who plays games, talks, and rolls in all different directions. The kids had a lot of fun being introduced to him:)
The kidlets with Grandpa. I think William was napping.
They all love their Grandpa:)
Yep, I think it's genetic.

We got to visit Santa last week in our own neighborhood. It was freezing outside, but the commitee made it really fun for the kids (and adults) by providing hot chocolate, treats and a cute activity for them. The three older kids were happy to see Santa and let him know exactly what they wanted, which was nice for me to know as well;) William, not so much. He did not like Santa in the least. I don't understand why. Strange person, all in red, with crazy white hair and a beard? No wonder babies don't enjoy it!
Evelyn was very sweet with Santa.
Preston, however, had an inkling who this character was, and as he jumped off Santa's lap, he declared, "Hey, I know who you are! You're our neighbor, Larry!!" lol. A lot of shushing followed.

Emma was very sweet as well, but was a little shy. She wouldn't look at me for the picture.
William, well, let's just say, he did not approve. lol.
1 comment:
I think every kid has a Santa picture like William's. Jack had a similar reaction...I held him and we stood near Santa for his picture.
Post a Comment