wow. I'm so far behind.
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving day, but let's just say that dinner was so good, I ate it three times! The day after Thanksgiving, I went out by myself for some black friday shopping *no, not early* and scored a couple of great deals. Later, we took the metro to DC and visited the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. All I can say is, wow, that place is HUGE! We saw lots of interesting and fun (and some boring) things. The kids really liked it, for the most part, and at the end were pooped from all of the walking.
The metro was really confusing, and more complicated than it needs to be, in my opinion, but we got it figured out. I'm glad the museum was free, because the ride was pricey!
Isn't this a strange picture of us. hee hee. Evelyn is making the funniest faces in pictures these days.
Emma and Aunt Star:) For some reason I missed getting pictures of the boys.
Preston doing his ape impression:) and william was so excited, he dropped off to sleep.
The whole crew. those poor babies were so bored, I think.
The next day, we celebrated William's 2nd birthday! Star made him the cutest cupcake cake, and the kids made him some cards with Star's cute paper and stamps. They also got a special breakfast made by their aunt and uncle. The loved the chocolate chip mickey mouse waffles:) We had a great time with our family and I hope they'll let us come again!
William came in when I was blow drying my hair. He requested a quick dry and this is the result:) My dad says it looks like he had his hair put on by a shotgun!

Axton is probably wondering what all the fuss is about.
Isn't it cute?
Blowing out the candles with Aunt Star. Sorry I cut your face off Star. It was an accident.
Thanks Star, for making his day a special one!

2 comments:
Soon it will be your turn to host Star, Jeff and Axton. Have fun!
Ahhh, the drippy mustard yellow frosting... oh well :) Great pictures and great memories! Of course you can come again, as long as you can stand us and our tiny house.
Post a Comment