Anyone have a spoon??
William turned 2 on Sunday! He has been such a joy to our life these past two years. He's a very laid back, yet independent little man. He loves to be part of anything, and gets sad if he can't *like if he can't go with his dad when he leaves for work in the morning!* We love this little dude and are so happy he's ours!
Just minutes old...
18 months old...
Gettin' close to two... *I caught this one while he was swinging:)*
We love you William!!

4 comments:
What a sweetie pie! Can't believe he's two.... of course I also can't believe Ashton is going to be three in less than 3 weeks. It's nuts!!!
Wow He really looks big in that last picture. He sure has changed a lot since last summer.
You have such an adorable family. The last time I saw you I think you were either pregnant with your first or second baby in Utah. I can't remember. That was a long time ago. I miss you very much. We had so much fun with you growing up.
He is so big! All your kiddos are absolutely adorable
Post a Comment