There are a couple of more posts, so keep going!
We went to Charleston this weekend and did lots of fun things. We started things off by going downtown and taking a carriage ride. We got to see a lot of beautiful houses and some really old buildings. I think the Charleston was settle sometime in the 1600s, so it was cool to see some of the old graveyards. Some kids liked it and some kids were bored stiff, I’ll let you guess who. William FLIPPED OUT before we left. He did not want to ride behind a horse. I don’t know if he thought it was going to travel at 90 mph or what, but a minute after we started he calmed down and acted like his silly self. I’m sure the other people on the carriage thought, “Oh great, we get to hear a kid screaming for an entire hour,” but he settled right down. It wasn’t a super hot day and the breezes felt great.
Emma, me and my hair. I really need to get it cut!

1 comment:
I love Charleston! I went there shortly after I got home from my mission when my sister was living in NC. So beautiful. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment