Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Baby Likes to Move It! Move It!

I'm about 29 weeks now, and the baby moves constantly.  I'm wondering if it'll ever sleep when he/she gets here.  Some of the kicks are starting to get painful, especially when I can feel it in more than one place.  It was going nuts today, so I decided to record it.  If you don't want to see a bare, torn up by four kids, almost five babies, then by all means, don't click!  The kids had fun watching it go:) It makes a couple of big jabs at the end.  Does this remind anyone of a certain movie?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Awww I love it! I had totally forgotten what a kicking baby feels like, it's crazy how I could instantly remember just by watching that. Thanks for sharing. :)

k said...

Thank you for documenting your joyful pregnant-ness for me, so just in case I feel like having another baby, I'll remember why I don't want to. JK!!! I'm glad you put the video up!

Grandma Taylor said...

I remember!

Katie said...

That is so fun. I love sharing baby movement with the kids!

Melissa said...

That was awesome!!!