Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Charleston – Part 3

IMG_0304
Our last day we went to the South Carolina Aquarium.  The kids really enjoyed seeing all of the different animals.  I was happy we got half price tickets for having a Riverbanks Zoo membership (love reciprocity!)  On the way home, we stopped in Columbia to eat at Pawley’s Front Porch, which was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.  It did NOT disappoint.  So if you’re ever in Columbia, stop in.
IMG_0305IMG_0306IMG_0307IMG_0308
IMG_0309
What kind of fish is that??IMG_0311
Silly kids.IMG_0312
Skunks, in an aquarium?  Interesting! lol.  They are so funny.IMG_0313
Making shadow puppets. I’m not sure what William is making.IMG_0314IMG_0315IMG_0317
Heehee. IMG_0320IMG_0321
This aquarium has the deepest tank in North America (if I remember correctly)IMG_0324IMG_0325IMG_0332
We watched a dive show and then the kids got to give the diver high fives through the 18 inch thick glass.IMG_0335
Touch tank.IMG_0337IMG_0339IMG_0343IMG_0347IMG_0348IMG_0352IMG_0353
I think I will refrain from wearing this shirt until this child comes.  I look like a huge piece of Bubble Yum. YIKES!IMG_0354
The kids got to pet a baby alligator:)IMG_0358

1 comment:

k said...

Your bubble gum comment killed me...because last fall there was a lady at church who was hugely pregnant and loved to wear this orange turtle neck. I wondered if she realized how much she resembled a pumpkin!