Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Charleston – Part 2

IMG_0231
We stayed in Mt. Pleasant, just outside of Charleston, and it is also close to Isle of Palms.  The beach was very nice, and the water is warm (my favorite part.)  If I wasn’t pregnant, this whole thing would’ve been more enjoyable, but it was nice to relax on the beach.  The kids had fun jumping in the water, digging in the sand, making castles, collecting shells, finding crabs and just generally having a blast.  I’m so glad we made this trip.  I just love beach pictures, especially  on  a bright, sunny day.  This point and shoot rocks!
IMG_0235IMG_0236IMG_0238IMG_0242
IMG_0244IMG_0247IMG_0248IMG_0250IMG_0251IMG_0252
Nice, Preston.IMG_0255IMG_0258IMG_0261IMG_0267
The kids had fun letting the waves pull them in and out.IMG_0270
Here’s a close up of William spitting out sea water.  I bet that was yummy!IMG_0270_2IMG_0272IMG_0274
Can you see the tiny little crab?IMG_0275IMG_0281
William’s hair cracks me up!IMG_0283IMG_0285IMG_0289

No comments: