Bubby graduated from his preschool on Thursday of last week. I felt really bad that I didn't take a camera, but I got some shots of his hat and diploma the other day anyway. He kept calling his last day a cookie party, so in my head I kept thinking it was just a cookie party, I completely forgot there was even a program. Bah! Oh well, he did GREAT! and said his parts really well and sang loud and off key (just like someone else I know, who happens to have the same name, hee hee). He also sat by his favorite girl Oakleigh. He put his arm around her about halfway through and said loudly, "This is Oakleigh, I'm gonna marry her!" hee hee. What a little heartbreaker:) This momma is soooooooooo happy the carpooling every day is at an end, although swim lessons start tomorrow, but that's only 2 weeks, no biggie!
10 years ago

1 comment:
This is such a cute picture of you and Preston! I love it!
Post a Comment