Emma did a GREAT job doing her dances. She missed a few steps cause she wasn't paying attention, but she did a really good job and we are proud of her:) You can watch the videos by clicking on the links to the right:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emma you did great. You are better than some of my first graders. I really like the costumes.
We are preparing for an end of the year program. This year we are doing The Train. I got some engineer hats and some bandanas from Oriental Trading Company to go along with a cool T-shirtmade by one of our talented teachers.They are terrific!!! It is fun.
2 comments:
Emma you did great. You are better than some of my first graders. I really like the costumes.
We are preparing for an end of the year program. This year we are doing The Train. I got some engineer hats and some bandanas from Oriental Trading Company to go along with a cool T-shirtmade by one of our talented teachers.They are terrific!!! It is fun.
We love the video of Emma. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment