Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I tried an experiment last night..

and let's just say it failed miserably. I have medicine for nausea called Pyri-dox that is a combination of unisom and B6. I had been taking it during the day, and it did help, but duh, I would fall asleep, so I decided to take it at night. It did help me some the next day, but I was wondering how much it REALLY helped, so I tried my experiment.

I decided not to take it last night to see how I'd feel. OH MY GOSH! I am sick as a dog!!!!!!! I had to drive Emma to preschool (I cannot WAIT till that's over!) and I had the a/c on the whole way, even though I was freezing, because for some reason cool air in my face helps a teensy bit. After I dropped her off I started crying in the car a little from the very gross feeling (note that I was not sobbing or anything, trust me it feels so yucky). Bubby said, "Mom, I will hug and kith you when we get home" and Evelyn said, "She's kyin." You gotta love these kids:) Needless to say I have taken my medicine this morning and I do not CARE how sleepy it makes me feel, anything is better than the way I felt!

1 comment:

star said...

Sorry your experiment didn't work out! Hang in there. You are tough. You are a pro at this, right? You did it 3 times already!