Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our van is GONE

yes, someone stole our van this morning at exactly 3:05. We had the window open and preston heard the car start, he jumped out of bed and said, "Is that our car??" and sure enough it was backing up. Preston ran out there and they almost ran him over. I was on the phone with 911 while they were still driving out of the parking lot. Luckily nothing of real value was in the car, like say, the kids, or my purse, but not having the car seats and transportation is not fun. Why would anyone steal a 10 year old MINIVAN????? I didn't leave any keys in there either. I have no idea what's going. Hopefully the police will find it soon. the jerks. grrrrrrrr....

2 comments:

star said...

Oh My! What a crazy, terrible mess of a day for you guys! I really hope it gets found too!

Anonymous said...

That is really rotten. I hope they find it in one piece with all your car seats. Keep us informed.