This is what I hear from Evelyn about 20 times a day, in fact, she just said it! She gives me huge doe eyes, tilts her head to the side, and says it so cutely, how can you resist?? She is the biggest chatterbox and DOES NOT like to be quiet. She also gets into everything! What does a mom to do? Love her of course, and eventually give her the milk she so desperately wants.
10 years ago

2 comments:
First, I really like the title of your blog. It is very clever.
Second, I am so glad that you got on the bandwagon.
Third, keep playing with the template options. You'll get the hang of it. You are smart!
Fourth, I hope you keep up the blog and post things from time to time. It is nice to be able to write more about the pictures.
Fifth, this is a long comment!
Love Ya!
Thanks Star:) I need to write these so I have a place to write down all the cute things the kids do and say. And you are right, you did leave a long comment. hee hee.
Post a Comment