Emma is SOOOOOOOOO excited about mother's day. She talks about it everyday, several times a day. She thinks it's like Christmas, only it's just for me! Isn't that awesome??
The other day she said, "Oh mom, you are going to be so excited. We're getting you a present, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, cause it's a secret. And then, when you open your new wallet you're going to love it! I'm so excited to give it to you!" LOL! She is so cute, and no, I did not point out the fact that she told me what I was getting (even though I already knew).
A couple of nights ago she kept coming out of bed, and I was getting irritated with her cause she wouldn't stay in bed, then every time she would say something sweet like, "mom, I gotta tell you somethin', I made you a Mother's day letter, but you can't see it till mother's day, cause it's SO special." How can I get angry when she says stuff like that??
I'm so lucky:)

No comments:
Post a Comment