Emma and all of the brownies in her troop take up the whole pew.
This last Sunday was a little crazy. We had to pack in church, a bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts and a piano recital. whew. We missed the first hour of church because I was still putting patches on her brownie uniform. Like Cherie said, we may not be prepared way ahead of time, but we are prepared on time. lol. We went to church for the 2nd hour, and then came home because we had to pick up grandpa, eat, and then head to the bridging ceremony in Monroe by 3:00. The ceremony was nice (and fast!). I’m proud of Emma for sticking with Girl Scouts. She loves the program and her group. We’re really lucky and have some awesome leaders and girls in our troop. We then hurried out of there to get to the recital by 4:30. It was kind of funny, because I worried so much about getting there on time from overlapping schedules, and we were the first ones there. Both the recital and the bridging were so hot. I was melting!
Ugh, horrid picture, but we are proud of her. WHY did I bend over in the least? yikes! I am going to be monstrous in four more months. And no, I’m not making this picture any bigger, otherwise I might not fit on the screen. lol.
The recital was great! Emma and her dad played really well. I’m so proud of her for just doing it and not being afraid. I enjoyed listening to everyone else as well. It' is amazing to me how fast kids pick up this kind of stuff. Emma’s been playing since January and I think she did a great job!
Here are some videos of their performances. They did so great! Thanks Michelle, for helping me record this:)
Emma's Recital from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

4 comments:
Busy, busy Day! She does look so pretty in the yellow dress. Yay for Piano!
Emma is growing up so stinkin' fast! She already plays piano better than I ever did. I enjoyed watching the recital videos. Good job Emma and Preston. I also love how cute she looks in that yellow dress. Her hair is really cute parted and braided like that. We love you!
I think it's pretty awesome that Preston is taking piano!
Well done Emma and Preston. What a day you had!
Post a Comment