Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mr. Binastics

DSC_3445
William doing his bridge.  Pretty good considering his arms are barely long enough!

William loves loves LOVES his binastics (gymnastics).  All of the kids have been taking it this year, and they all enjoy it, except Preston.  Nothing makes that boy happy.  If I would let William go every day, he’d be more than happy to.  If I had the time and money, I’d let him, but since he has 3 siblings with other activities, that ain’t happenin’!  He’s actually quite good for a 3 year old and he really likes his coach, Coach Mike.  He does a great cartwheel and loves to do handstands.  He’s not actually holding them long, but he gets himself up there.  If anyone can get him to wear anything other than binastic shorts and pants, please come over and help me get him in normal clothes!
DSC_3449DSC_3451
DSC_3454
He is getting brown already, the little nut. Doesn’t he have the funniest hair?DSC_3455DSC_3457DSC_3460DSC_3463

3 comments:

A Pen In Neverland: Angela Peña Dahle said...

I didn't know that about him! I love learning new things about those in my Sunbeams class! Tell him "way to go" for me!

Carly Andelin said...

what a cutie he is! I can't believe he can do all that stuff! I've been working on Bridge myself in my yoga, and it's not an easy thing, let me tell ya! I bet he and Noah would be buddies.

Mindy said...

That's pretty impressive! He's going to be doing flips all over your house pretty soon. Glad he likes it so much!