Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun Outside, Buzzz, a Birthday and Author’s Day

DSC_3465DSC_3466
Evelyn, William and I spent some time together outside last week.  We visited Zippy and played on the playground (or rather THEY played while I watched).  It was nice with just two.DSC_3468DSC_3473
Monkey!DSC_3477DSC_3480
Holy CRUD, this boy looks like his daddy in this picture.  It’s a wee bit scary.  If you want to see Preston as a little boy, this is it!DSC_3481
I know this is kind of gross, but this is the amount of hair…DSC_3507
that came off this boy’s head!  He was getting out of control and Preston kept pestering me about buzzing the boys’ heads, so I just did it.  Little Preston loves it and so William, of course, loves it too.  I promise Preston’s hair is cut evenly in the front.  He must have some kind of strange hairline.  Don’t they look cute?DSC_3508DSC_3511
This little Junebug turned SIX today!  Where did the time go?  She is such a joy in our family.  If the world were full of this kind of June, it would be a much nicer place!DSC_3514DSC_3517DSC_3518
I got a new point and shoot and it takes some pretty darn good pictures!
The kids had Author’s Day at school today and got to read the books they made out loud to a small group.  I read Emma’s when I got home and it is excellent!  She has a talent for writing (really, where in the WORLD did that come from???)
I got to help out in Preston’s class.  It was fun to see each kid’s book and to hear them read it.  1st graders are cute.  Preston did a great job on his as well!  I’ve got some pretty smart kiddles.
So excited to share.
William had a nap today, and when I went to wake him up, this is how he was posed. lol.  Looks painful, but he was OUT!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun stuff! I love Junebug's upside-down eyes! ;)

Kids are SO creative, I am always astounded at what my kids put together, story-wise.

star said...

The boys look great with their new haircuts! That little Emma might just grow up to be an author! Love that girl! I also love how excited Preston is to share his book. He is awesome!