Friday, June 24, 2011

Evelyn’s Party:)

DSC_3527
The cake grandma made for June.  She wanted a Chihuahua party, and so grandma made her this!  It is waaaaaay better than what I could do!

Again, we had one of our simple home parties.  Evelyn invited a few girls from church and school.  I think they had fun, at least they look happy in most of the pictures.  They  had fun playing freeze dance, musical chairs, duck duck goose, and some just dance kids.

Evelyn is such a sweet, kind little thing.  She loves to share and play with everyone.  She’s very sensitive (aka drama queenish), but we love that about her (most days).  When she graduated from Kindy, her teacher said she was everyone’s “best friend”.  What would I do without this cute little punky girl??

Evelyn loves doing the robot.
DSC_3532DSC_3536DSC_3540DSC_3545DSC_3546
Duck, duck…DSC_3548DSC_3553DSC_3554DSC_3555DSC_3556
London, Tiffany, Izzie, Evelyn and Maddy.  Maddy and London are so tall!DSC_3557
Her favorite gift from grandma!DSC_3570

2 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Evelyn gets prettier every day! She's growing now too which is great! Great pictures.

Jennifer Barnes said...

Is Evelyn doing the robot? That's great!!!!